A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robynne Chutkan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robynne Chutkan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chutkan
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chutkan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chutkan graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chutkan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown Univ. Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robynne Kamala Chutkan MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robynne K. Chutkan practice?
- Dr. Robynne Chutkan has 1 office location.
Dr. Robynne Chutkan practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists and Washington Gastroenterologists.