A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robysina James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robysina James is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robysina Louise James MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robysina L. James practice?
- Dr. Robysina James has 1 office location.
Dr. Robysina James practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.