A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robysina James:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robysina James is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. James
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. James Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. James graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robysina Louise James MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robysina L. James practice?
- Dr. Robysina James has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robysina James practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Surgeons.