A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roc Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roc Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roc Bauman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bauman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bauman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans