Learn more about Dr. Roc Bauman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roc Bauman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bauman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bauman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roc Bauman, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bauman graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bauman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roc W Bauman MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roc W. Bauman practice?
- Dr. Roc Bauman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roc Bauman practices Surgery near Concord, NC.
See Concord Surgeons.