A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roc McCarthy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roc McCarthy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarthy graduated from Pikeville College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCarthy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pender Memorial Hospital
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roc A McCarthy DO is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roc A. McCarthy practice?
- Dr. Roc McCarthy has 7 office locations.
Dr. Roc McCarthy practices Urology near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Leland, NC.
See Wilmington Urologists.