Dr. Rocci Trumper MD Patient Reviews

June 16th, 2015
He's trying to tell me it's not that bad, well, now, it's to the point I can hardly walk and my rheumatoid medicine isn't working and I'm being told by that dr that I do need knee replacement. Just wish people would quit giving me the run around and DO SOMETHING!

April 22nd, 2015
I REALLY enjoyed Dr Rocci's personality. He treats you as a person and is on your level. Staff was great I recommend Rocci!

August 6th, 2013
I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Trumper. He did an awesome job and I have healed very quickly. Just the thought of no more pain (after the surgical pain is gone) is life changing. I appreciate the care and concern Dr. Trumper and his staff have given me during this time.

July 18th, 2012
Trumper told me I needed a new knee and to call when I wanted him to replaced it. To all my questions, he replied "Don't worry. Everything will be ok." I couldn't accept that and went to another knee surgeon who told me, after showing me the x-rays, that my knee was not as bad as I was lead to believe. 20 years later, I still have my original knee, walk normally and have almost no discomfort. Cortisone shots take care of the latter for anywhere from 3 to 18 months.

September 13th, 2010
Rocci is understanding and helped find the correct diagnoses
Dr. Trumper is real. He told me to call him Rocci. He has done 2 knee surgeries for me and one shoulder surgery. On my first two surgies, he was the second opinion. He made the correct diagnoses in both situations, and the first doctor had missed the diagnoses. His PA and nurses were great too.

January 14th, 2010
When I consulted him one month after TKR he pretended there was no problem with the prosthesis, even with fresh x-rays.The two orthopedists consulted since agree that the prosthesis permits only 85 degree motion range. Had I known this I would have avoided serious and seemingly lasting injury from PT.

May 22nd, 2008
Excellent Doctor
I went to Dr. Trumper for a second opinion on my damaged ACL. He was recommended to me as one of the best knee specialist in the Front Range area of Colorado. I have several friends who have been operated by Dr Trumper with excellent results. He is an excellent clinician. I highly recommend him for ACL evaluation. He uses the best type of surgery out there (patellar graft instead of hamstring or cadaver grafts for ACL reconstruction).