Dr. Rocci Trumper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rocci Trumper?

HAPPY WITH MY SURGEON

Posted on August 28th, 2017

I had both my knees replaced in March of 2015 by Dr. Trumper and couldn't be happier. Did not figure I would see much of him and was surprised how often he saw me on my follow ups. Would go back if I needed any orthopedic surgery. Have and would recommend him.

Posted on June 16th, 2015

He's trying to tell me it's not that bad, well, now, it's to the point I can hardly walk and my rheumatoid medicine isn't working and I'm being told by that dr that I do need knee replacement. Just wish people would quit giving me the run around and DO SOMETHING!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

I REALLY enjoyed Dr Rocci's personality. He treats you as a person and is on your level. Staff was great I recommend Rocci!

Posted on August 6th, 2013

I have had both knees replaced by Dr. Trumper. He did an awesome job and I have healed very quickly. Just the thought of no more pain (after the surgical pain is gone) is life changing. I appreciate the care and concern Dr. Trumper and his staff have given me during this time.

Rocci is understanding and helped find the correct diagnoses

Posted on September 13th, 2010

Dr. Trumper is real. He told me to call him Rocci. He has done 2 knee surgeries for me and one shoulder surgery. On my first two surgies, he was the second opinion. He made the correct diagnoses in both situations, and the first doctor had missed the diagnoses. His PA and nurses were great too.

Posted on January 14th, 2010

When I consulted him one month after TKR he pretended there was no problem with the prosthesis, even with fresh x-rays.The two orthopedists consulted since agree that the prosthesis permits only 85 degree motion range. Had I known this I would have avoided serious and seemingly lasting injury from PT.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on May 22nd, 2008

I went to Dr. Trumper for a second opinion on my damaged ACL. He was recommended to me as one of the best knee specialist in the Front Range area of Colorado. I have several friends who have been operated by Dr Trumper with excellent results. He is an excellent clinician. I highly recommend him for ACL evaluation. He uses the best type of surgery out there (patellar graft instead of hamstring or cadaver grafts for ACL reconstruction).

Posted on March 14th, 2017