Learn more about Dr. Rocco Calderone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Calderone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Calderone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Calderone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Calderone, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Calderone graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Calderone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Richard Calderone MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rocco R. Calderone practice?
- Dr. Rocco Calderone has 1 office location.
Dr. Rocco Calderone practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Surgeons.