A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Caruso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Caruso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Caruso, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Caruso graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Caruso has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Caruso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rocco D. Caruso practice?
Dr. Rocco Caruso practices Medical Oncology near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Oncologists.