A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Ciocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciocca
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Ciocca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Ciocca, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciocca graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ciocca has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, New Brunswick, Nj
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco G Ciocca FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rocco G. Ciocca practice?
- Dr. Rocco Ciocca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rocco Ciocca practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.