Learn more about Dr. Rocco Ciocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ciocca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ciocca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Ciocca, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciocca graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ciocca has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp, New Brunswick, Nj
- St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco G Ciocca FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rocco G. Ciocca practice?
- Dr. Rocco Ciocca has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rocco Ciocca practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.