A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Ciocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Ciocca, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciocca graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Ciocca has 9 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciocca accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rocco G. Ciocca practice?
Dr. Rocco Ciocca practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MA and Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.