A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Costabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Costabile is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Costabile, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costabile graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Costabile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Costabile MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rocco Costabile practice?
- Dr. Rocco Costabile has 1 office location.
Dr. Rocco Costabile practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.