Learn more about Dr. Rocco Costabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Costabile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costabile
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Costabile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Costabile, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costabile graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Costabile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Costabile MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rocco Costabile practice?
- Dr. Rocco Costabile has 1 office location.
Dr. Rocco Costabile practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.