A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Costabile:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Costabile is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Costabile
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Costabile Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Costabile, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costabile graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Costabile has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frankford Hospital
- Frankford Hospital - Bucks County Campus
- Frankford Hospital - Torresdale Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Costabile MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rocco Costabile practice?
- Dr. Rocco Costabile has 1 office location.
Dr. Rocco Costabile practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors.