Dr. Rocco Dipaola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rocco Dipaola?

October 15th, 2017

Excellent Doctor & Staff - Keith Dreher

Dr R DiPaola has been my Doctor for the last two years and is thorough... always spends allot of time during the visit.... He has guided us thru a rough few years after suffering a hemorrhage...Also provided excellent recommendations for additional Doctors....

March 2nd, 2017

Great Visit Today

Thank you Dr. DiPaola for taking the time with my mother (Josephine Ilovichny) today leaving your office I felt a better sense of what is going on with her and why. Dr DiPaola has a very pleasant bedside manner. He took the time answering my questions and I had many. It is nice to feel like a person and not a number I did not feel rushed at all. Would recommend him for sure.

January 28th, 2017

I have Cervical Dystonia and have been to some of the so called top specialist in the country. Dr Dipaola has change my quality of life in a huge way! I receive treatments every 3 months and he has put to together a treatment strategy that allows me to function at a very high level! He spends the time with me during my treatment to insure the best possible results,mapping out future injection sites.Before coming to him I was a mess, those with this disorder know how difficult life can be! He's made all the difference ! I'M VERY THANK FULL !

July 14th, 2016

Very easy to talk to and I never feel rushed. He's compassionate and allows you to express how your feeling.

September 23rd, 2015

I wanted this Drs overall rating to be a 0 but that is not an option. I attended appts with my father who had been diagnosed with Parkinson's. Dr DiPaola provided lip service & wrote him off as an elderly person with a progressive disease. His symptoms were not classic PD & that was brought to his attention several times. Another diagnosis was never suggested except to continuously say, this is progressive, he is going to get worse. By the time my father went to this Dr, he had been diagnosed for 7 years. At that point he had every classic symptom of PSP, not of PD. I first heard of PSP by another neurologist this past week. How can this Dr state on his website that he treats PSP & yet never mentioned it in my father's case? He is not a genuine, caring Dr, is egotistical & I would not recommend going to him & certainly don't take an elderly person to him because that is all he views them as. In our case, I view him as a horrible & inept Dr just willing to write the same scripts over & over & provide no insight, and willing to accept a previous Dr's diagnosis. He should be ashamed to list PD & PSP as two of the conditions he treats.

April 16th, 2013

Great Listener.

Dr. Dipaola, Listens to what you have to say and does not talk at you. He is not arrogant in the least. He has a very pleasent bedside manner. Curtious and prompt spending time answering my questions. It is nice to feel like a person and not a number. Normally, I am called very quickly for my appointments. Once I waited a few minutes. He is in great demand so schudule your appointments in advance.

August 11th, 2017