A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Giliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Giliberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Giliberti, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Giliberti graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Giliberti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Ocean Medical Center
- Medical Center of Ocean County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Anthony Giliberti DO and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rocco A. Giliberti practice?
- Dr. Rocco Giliberti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rocco Giliberti practices Internal Medicine near Point Pleasant Boro, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Point Pleasant Beach, NJ.