A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Noto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Noto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Noto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rocco F. Noto practice?
Dr. Rocco Noto practices Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatrics near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Internists, Yorktown Heights Family Physicians, Yorktown Heights General Practitioners, and Yorktown Heights Pediatricians.