A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Noto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Noto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Noto graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Noto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Westchester Hospital
- Hudson Valley Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Noto accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rocco F. Noto practice?
Dr. Rocco Noto practices Pediatrics near Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Yorktown Heights Pediatricians.