Dr. Rocco Noto MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 7 reviews

November 9th, 2016
Daughter of a patient.
Dr Noto misdiagnosed my 90 year old mother with a UTI which she never had.. 5 days later she was admitted to the hospital with acute renal failure. He is the worst doctor I have ever met. You can keep his bedside manner. He is listed as a Pediatrician and I am wondering if he is Board Certified in internal medicine or Geriatric care.

September 30th, 2014
Great doctor but staff is unprofessional
Dr Noto is the best doctor out there His front office staff is horrible. In fact,they make fun of their patients as they hang up the phone while other patients are sitting in the waiting room. In my last visit,I heard the entire conversation from the front desk admin reading out a patients social security #, name, address and date of birth!!!! Come on, these unprofessional girls in the front should be fired

November 18th, 2013
Dr. Noto is wonderful. So is his nurse. His wife does the office billing and is constantly making mistakes. When you go to correct it she actually raises her voice and is rude and nasty to you. Dr. Noto is great and has always been fantastic at diagnosing and treating my family. I have spoke to lots of people and they love going to him but do not want to deal with his very nasty wife.

July 23rd, 2013
patient
Dr. Noto has been our family doctor for almost twenty years. He goes out of his way to do any thing for his patients. He even has given out his own phone number and will open the office if some one needs his help. I have never known of such a doctor who cares so much about the people he treats. He is a dedicated man and is always available. The staff at his office are all very attentive and helpful with scheduling of appointments, referrals and filling out forms when needed. The main nurse, Karen, is one of the best nurses I have encountered and she is proficient and caring. Making the patients comfortable through their visit. My family and I give Dr. Noto and his staff a 4 Star rating!!!!

April 13th, 2012
I love Dr. Noto, he is AMAZING, the staff is awesome and so is his wife. I have never seen a family go out of there way for their patients as much as they do at this office... I love them, wouldn't see anyone else, EVER....

November 12th, 2009
Dr. Noto is one of the best physicians I know and I have been in the healthcare industry for some time now. He is a caring, knoweldgable physician that goes beyond what is expected of him, in all cases. I wish more physicians had the bedside manner and courtesy that he does. I would strongly recommend him to family, friends and colleagues.

February 17th, 2009
Doctor is good. Office and staff are TERRIBLE! Dont answer phones during office hours, hours change constantly, messed up billing multiple times, rude receptionist and wife