Dr. Rocco Ricciardi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rocco Ricciardi?

Rocco the Lego :)

Posted on June 27th, 2015

Going to this kind of doctor can never be a pleasant thing... Or so I thought. The staff, from registration through check out, were excellent... courteous, pleasant, helpful. Dr Ricciardi, I can't say enough about how comfortable he made me feel. His demeanor, smile, calmness, sense of humor... All of it made the situation soooooo much better than I had envisioned. If a doctor and patient can 'click', I felt like we were Legos!

Great bedside manner

Posted on July 5th, 2012

Mine was not an especially difficult issue but there were judgment calls involved and I think he had my best interest foremost in his mind. His bedside manner is the best. Humorous, clear, concise. The only issue is the wait. Not only the time spent waiting to get in to see him, but then he left while I changed into a gown and it was longer than necessary before he returned. Minor compared to the quality of care and caring. Highly recommend him.

unfocused

Posted on June 13th, 2012

Follow up phone calls were non existent. Staff was supposed to call to make an appointment...3 days later I'm still waiting to hear from them. Terrible office service and I waited 3 days for a doctor call back. Looking elsewhere for a doctor who cares.

Posted on March 9th, 2010

Dr. Ricciardi is a wonderful doctor/surgeon. He accurately diagnosed my condition and performed 2 major surgeries in a 5 month period. I had a full recovery each time.I would highly recommend him and his team at Lahey Burlington to anyone needing colo-rectal surgery. He is caring and listens to your concerns as a patient and a person.

Posted on October 10th, 2017