A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Venuto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocco Venuto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Venuto, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
Education & Awards
Dr. Venuto graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Venuto has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System/Sisters of Charity Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Venuto MD is a male Nephrologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Rocco Venuto practice?
- Dr. Rocco Venuto has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rocco Venuto practices Nephrology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Nephrologists.