A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpe
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Volpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Volpe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Volpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital, Lewistown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Joseph Volpe MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rocco J. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Rocco Volpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Rocco Volpe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Internists and Lewistown Gastroenterologists.