A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocco Volpe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Volpe
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Volpe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rocco Volpe, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Volpe graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Volpe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lewistown Hospital
- Lewistown Hospital, Lewistown, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocco Joseph Volpe MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rocco J. Volpe practice?
- Dr. Rocco Volpe has 1 office location.
Dr. Rocco Volpe practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lewistown, PA.
See Lewistown Internists and Lewistown Gastroenterologists.