Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Bagatell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Bagatell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bagatell
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bagatell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Bagatell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagatell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Bagatell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Bagatell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Bagatell practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Bagatell has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Bagatell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.