A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Bagatell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Bagatell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Bagatell, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Pediatric Cancers
Education & Awards
Dr. Bagatell graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bagatell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Bagatell MD is a female Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Bagatell practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Bagatell has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Bagatell practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Oncologists.