Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rochelle Chaiken
Dr. Rochelle Chaiken, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Rochelle, NY. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chaiken is affiliated with Brooklyn University Hospital, SUNY Downstate Medical Center - University Hospital of Brooklyn and Kings County Hospital Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Rochelle Chaiken has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rochelle Chaiken is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Rochelle, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Rafael Camerini Davalos
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
New Rochelle, NY 0.18 mi72
Dr. Pamela Eliach
New Rochelle, NY 0.33 mi27