A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Dicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Dicker is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Dicker, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicker graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dicker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Ami Dicker MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle A. Dicker practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Dicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Dicker practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Surgeons.