Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Dicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Dicker is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dicker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Dicker, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicker graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dicker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Ami Dicker MD is a female Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle A. Dicker practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Dicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Dicker practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.