A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Dicker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Dicker is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dicker
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dicker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Dicker, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicker graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Dicker has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Ami Dicker MD is a female Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle A. Dicker practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Dicker has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Dicker practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons.