A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Dy is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Dy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dy graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Dy has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Coleen Dy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle C. Dy practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Dy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Dy practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians, Houston Physiatrists, and Houston Pediatric Specialists.