Dr. Rochelle Feldman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rochelle Feldman?

September 15th, 2016

YEs, She is amazing! Truly cares about the well being of the family. Always available for advise and guidance. Great mentor doctor building our community.

July 5th, 2012

wouldnt trust anyone else with my kids

Dr Feldman is hands down the best doctor. I have 4 kids (ages 15 yrs - 9 mos), and have been taking my kids to her since the birth of my oldest. She also cares for my nephew & nieces (whom have special needs). Our family has been through A LOT and Dr Feldman has never let us down. She is caring, beyond knowledgeable and puts her patients needs first....thank you Dr Feldman!

May 9th, 2012

We LOVE this pediatrician!

My wife and I took our newborn to a pediatrician in our neighborhood, but did not have a good experience. An LC in my wife's lactation class recommended Dr. Feldman, so we decided to see her for our baby's next Dr. visit. Without going into too much detail, I just want to say that we feel in love with Dr. Feldman and her staff. What, I believe, really makes her great is that she has a genuine love for children - that's the stuff that's priceless. We're so grateful for the referral and gladly refer her to others.

January 4th, 2012

Dr.Feldman is an awesome doctor who truly cares about her patients. She has 33 years of experience and it really shows in her knowledge of ailments and treatments.

February 3rd, 2010

Very knowledgeable

Excellent diagnostician. Does not over medicate.

November 10th, 2009

The Best Pediatrician We've Had

Dr. Rochelle Feldman is the best pediatrician we've ever had. Unfortunately, we moved out of California in 2008. But prior to moving she was our daughter's doc for 8+ years. She truly cares about her patients. She's honest and tells it like it is. She does not need to look at our daughter's file to know her medical history. I have spoken to Dr. Feldman in the middle of the night and she knew exactly who she was talking to and what patient she was talking about. We currently live in Texas and have found no pediatrician that compares to her.

August 19th, 2016