Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Haas is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haas
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Haas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Haas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle E Haas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle E. Haas practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Haas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Haas practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Physiatrists.