Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Haas is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Haas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Muscle Spasticity
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Haas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Haas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Haas practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Haas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Haas practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Physiatrists.