Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Haas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Haas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Back Pain
- Cerebral Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Muscle Spasticity
- Muscular Dystrophies
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Haas graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Haas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Haas practice?
Dr. Rochelle Haas practices Pediatrics, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, Orthopaedic Surgery, and Pain Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Voorhees, NJ.
See Wilmington Pediatricians, Wilmington Physiatrists, Wilmington Pediatric Specialists, Wilmington Orthopedic Surgeons, and Wilmington Pain Management Doctors.