A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Hammett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Hammett graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Hammett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Chesterfield General Hospital
- University Hospitals Case Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle D Hammett MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle D. Hammett practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Hammett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Hammett practices Internal Medicine near Cheraw, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Mentor, OH.
See Cheraw Internists.