A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rebecca McKown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rebecca McKown, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rebecca McKown, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. McKown graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. McKown has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rebecca Rochelle McKown MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rebecca R. McKown practice?
- Dr. Rebecca McKown has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rebecca McKown practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.