A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Shapiro, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Shapiro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Natalie Shapiro MD is a female Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle N. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Shapiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Shapiro practices Pediatrics near Bellflower, CA.
See Bellflower Pediatricians.