A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Owens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Owens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Brownsivlle Surgical Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Owens MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Owens practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Owens has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Owens practices Family Medicine near Palestine, TX.
See Palestine Family Physicians.