A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Parker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joni Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Rochelle Parker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joni R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Joni Parker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joni Parker practices Family Medicine near Campo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Alpine, CA.
See Campo Family Physicians.