A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Parker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joni Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Rochelle Parker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joni R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Joni Parker has 6 office locations.
Dr. Joni Parker practices Family Medicine near Campo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chula Vista, CA and Alpine, CA.
See Campo Family Physicians.