A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joni Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Loma Linda University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Joni Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Joni R. Parker practice?
Dr. Joni Parker practices Family Medicine near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA and Jacumba, CA.
See Chula Vista Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Giovanna Parker, Dr. Janessa Parker, Dr. Hanna Parker, Dr. Jackie Parker, Dr. Janine Parker, Dr. Janice Parker, Dr. Janina Parker, Dr. Shawnda Parker