A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Joni Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Joni Parker is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Joni Parker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Parker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Joni Rochelle Parker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Joni R. Parker practice?
- Dr. Joni Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Joni Parker practices Family Medicine near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Family Physicians.