A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Peck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rochelle L. Peck practice?
Dr. Rochelle Peck practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.