Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Peck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Complicated occupation specific eyeglass prescriptions, Contact lens fittings, and Corneal Diseases.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Peck has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peck accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Evercare - 7 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rochelle L. Peck practice?
Dr. Rochelle Peck practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.