A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Peck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Peck, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Peck, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Peck graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Peck has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle L Peck MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle L. Peck practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Peck has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Peck practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.