A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Ravishankara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravishankara graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Ravishankara has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle D Ravishankara MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle D. Ravishankara practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Ravishankara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Ravishankara practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder, CO.
See Denver Emergency Physicians and Denver Internists.