A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Ringer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Ringer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Ringer, MD is board certified in Surgical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ringer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ringer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle L Ringer MD is a female Oncology Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle L. Ringer practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Ringer has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Ringer practices Surgical Oncology near Bluffton, SC.
See Bluffton Surgeons.