A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Rutledge:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Rutledge is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutledge
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Rutledge Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Rutledge, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutledge graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Rutledge has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- East Cooper Medical Center
- East Cooper Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Rutledge MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Rutledge practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Rutledge has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Rutledge practices Family Medicine near Mount Pleasant, SC.
See Mount Pleasant Family Physicians.