A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Steiner-Friel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Steiner-Friel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel has 11 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Steiner-Friel practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Allentown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA and Kutztown, PA.
See Allentown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.