A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Strenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Strenger is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Strenger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strenger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Strenger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Strenger MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Strenger practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Strenger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Strenger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Oncologists.