Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Strenger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Strenger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Strenger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Strenger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Strenger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Blood Disorders
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Strenger graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Strenger has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Infants Hospital of RI
- The Miriam Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Strenger MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Strenger practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Strenger has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Strenger practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Providence, RI.
See Providence Internists and Providence Oncologists.