Dr. Rochelle Taube MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 12th, 2014
Age 45-50
Taube seems arrogant and rushed. I'm not confident in her care for me, but the location is convenient. She's lost several partner doctors recently, and the staff seems to have gone downhill also. I would not recommend this doctor or her clinic to others.

February 27th, 2011
absolutely amazing and worth the wait.

December 26th, 2010
THE finest primary care doctor I have ever known
Dr. Taube is nothing short of brilliant. Her level of compassion is off the charts, and she is the most amazing diagnostician you could ever ask for. I have known hundreds of doctors professionally, and while many are incredibly smart or kind or accessible, Dr. Taube is the rarity who combines the finest of all these qualities. She does not mince words--and I adore that quality. But if you don't want to hear the unvarnished truth, I'd encourage you to go elsewhere. If you're ready to deal honestly with whatever ails you, be it a physical problem, too much stress, or an unhealthy relationship, she's the one who's got your back, will give it to you straight, and help you heal.

October 24th, 2010
Could never find a better physician
I have been a Registered Nurse for 44 years-and have never come across a more educated efficient physician. I was misdiagnosed until I was able to see her in 1992. She diagnosed me with Multiple Sclerosis and quickly got me into a Neurologist. Have seen her since and am forever grateful to her.

March 16th, 2010
I am consistently impressed with Dr. Taube, and as much as possible deal with the scheduling difficulties so that I can get in to see her. She is caring, yet blunt, and never dances around an issue. She has taken care of me in some of my worst health times and always found the balance between compassion and 'telling it like it is.'

June 19th, 2008
Dr. Taube Rocks!
My friends think I am crazy because I actually look forward to seeing my doctor once a year. When I return from my check-up I feel rejuvinated and supported. If you want to be coddled Dr. Taube is not for you. She is very caring and supportive and empathetic but if you don't take responsibility for your health she doesn't accept whining. Talking about what can be done and offering solutions is her style. Besides getting great medical care, I feel that I have gained so much from Dr. Taube because she has always encouraged me to be my own best health advocate. I also appreciate Dr. Taube because she takes the time to really listen and never rushes through appointments. She acts like you are the most important person. I've been seeing her for about 10 years and can't imagine having anyone else as my doctor!