Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Walensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections, AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, and AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Walensky graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky practice?
Dr. Rochelle Walensky practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston General Practitioners, Boston Internists, and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.