A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Walensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Walensky graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Walensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle P Walensky MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Walensky has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Walensky practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.