A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Walensky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Walensky, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Walensky graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walensky has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walensky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rochelle P. Walensky practice?
Dr. Rochelle Walensky practices General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Infectious Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelsea, MA.
See Boston General Practitioners, Boston Internists, and Boston Infectious Disease Doctors.