A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Weiss is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Weiss, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Weiss MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle Weiss practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Weiss practices Dermatology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Wynnewood Dermatologists.