A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Wilburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Wilburn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Wilburn, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilburn graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Wilburn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle D Wilburn MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle D. Wilburn practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Wilburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Wilburn practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Aurora, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oswego, IL.
See Aurora Obstetricians & Gynecologists.