A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Woods, MA, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Woods has 2 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Johnson Woods MA and MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle J. Woods practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. Rochelle Woods practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Psychiatrists and San Jose Geriatric Doctors.