A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Zak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Zak, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Schiffman Zak MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle S. Zak practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Zak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Zak practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See San Francisco Neurologists and San Francisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.