A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rochelle Zak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rochelle Zak is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rochelle Zak, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zak graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Zak has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Gaylord Hospital Inc
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rochelle Schiffman Zak MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rochelle S. Zak practice?
- Dr. Rochelle Zak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rochelle Zak practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT.
See San Francisco Neurologists and San Francisco Sleep Medicine Doctors.