Dr. Rocio Doyle MD Patient Reviews

3.2

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2015
She was wounderful taking care of my baby, he had 104 degrees temperature, and she took her time To decrease his temperature and find the diagnosis and treatment for my son, she really cares about her patients.

April 23rd, 2011
Rude!
Dr Doyle should be commended for noticing the symptoms of Autism in my child. That is where anything nice I have to say about her ends. She refused my child a referral for in home therapy because she didn't believe that medicaid should pay for it (her words exactly). She eventually gave the referral after I had medicaid call her and demand it. She also told me that seeing any progress in my son's behavior from the GFCF diet was "my imagination" and that any promises of my son getting better was "just the people in Hollywood trying to make more money off of poor parents". Dr. Doyle almost refused to let me see the package insert for the vaccine she wanted to give my child until I almost walked out. Immediately after that visit I changed my child's pediatrician and have been blessed to have a Dr want to work with my family, not against it.

October 7th, 2016