Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rocio Flores
Dr. Rocio Flores, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chula Vista, CA, with another office in Chula Vista, CA. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flores is affiliated with Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center, Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women and Sharp Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Rocio Flores has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rocio Flores is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chula Vista, CA.
Dr. Joel Juarez-Uribe
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Jose Pena
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist, Geriatric Medicine
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi27
Dr. Noli Cava
Chula Vista, CA 0 mi24