Overall Review

May 25th, 2016
Thank God for her!

September 16th, 2015
My visits with Dr. Lopez-Diego have always been memorable, in a really great way. She listens, she cares, she gets things done and makes things happen she takes the time. Always in my best interest. Superb neurologist and human being, all around. Privileged to have been her patient. Thank you, always, Dr. Lopez-Diego.

February 27th, 2011
Will miss her
I have had MS for 6 years. My life was an ordeal until I found Dr Lopez-Diego. I saw her every 6 months for the past 2 years and my recovery has been remarkable. She started a new treatment and helped me live healthier. Now I only remember I have MS when I have to inject my medication. Dr Lopez-Diego gave me my life back. She is a superb specialist and a really nice and caring person. I have seen 4 other neurologists before her. She would be the only one I wholeheartedly recommend to anymore in need like I was. Her previous office won't say where she practices now, but I will try to find her and follow her.

January 12th, 2011
I will follow her
I was just informed that Dr Lopez-Diego has left the MS center at the Brigham. Her office did not want to provide any contact information unfortunately. I will take the time to find her and follow her without hesitation. Won me over from our first encounter. I feel that she has been my best advocate. She always greeted me with a smile and knew what was going on with me, even with other doctors and medical problems. She is also upbeat and energetic, which makes a huge difference on a bad MS day.Have been seeing her for over 2 years now. She was always professional, thorough and very supportive. She even gave me her personal number and email to get in touch with her when I went through a very serious personal problem. I wish other doctors would care much. I have trouble with other reviews on this site. Dealing with my MS has been frustrating sometimes, but I do not take out on such a good doctor that frustration.I will follow her as soon as I know where she practices now. If anybody has this information, please post. Thank you.

September 5th, 2010
Inexperienced and it shows
Too many biases brought to the table. Refuses to consider all of the facts or treat the whole patient. Did not follow up as required and lied about it. Unacceptable. Patients - beware.

July 9th, 2010
Extremely pleased
I flew all the way to Boston for a 3rd opinion. My friend comes to same clinic and highly recommended Dr Lopez. First doctor who actually listened and took the time to think about my case and answer all my questions. She was fabulous, and pleasure to meet. My deepest thanks to Dr Lopez Diego, sincerely!

May 22nd, 2010
Awesome
She is a great physician, in every way. One of the best doctors I have right now. Highly recommended

November 26th, 2009
Not the doctor for us
Dr. Lopez-Diego is not my idea of a good doctor. She was rude, abrupt and made snap judgments without having seen test results. She also treated us as if we were too stupid to understand the condition and did not adequately explain why she developed the opinion she did. I do not recommend her at all. The rest of the staff was polite and efficient.

October 5th, 2009
MS OMGO - old man getting older (62)
My previous MD referred me to Dr RSLD & it is an excellent fit...thanks Dr Moodie! At my 1st OV ( 5 months ago), Dr RSDL answered my prepared list of questions so throroughly that it prompted an ongoing dialog that led to more options that I had not considered. Dr RSDL's evaluation of me ...was spot-on...and Dr RSDL hit my #7 question (Is it time for me to use a cane?) before I could ask it. As I expected, Dr RSDL is very smart, listened and considered me...and my needs. I am confident that Dr RSDL will recommend the right care for me, and provide the rational that I need to consider. Dr RSDL read my file before the OV, remembered the details, and followed-up by sending a written report to my PC with a cc to me. Makes my day!!

September 29th, 2009
Professional and knowledgeable
Have been under Dr Lopez-Diego's care close to 3 years now. My experience with her has been fantastic. Best care and follow-up. She is really on top of things. I am doing very well and happy to continue under her care. I do not agree at all with couple of reviews posted on this site. Hard to believe they are talking about the same caring and highly professional doctor I know.

September 13th, 2009
Outstanding care
Have been with Dr L-D 3 years now. I only have the highest compliments regarding her personal and professional manners. She is a great physician, very caring, invested in achieving results for the patient, and knowledgeable of her field.

August 25th, 2009
Great doc
I love Dr Lopez-Diego's no beating around the bushes attitude. For those of us with this disease, that is exactly what we need, answers, solutions and no wasted time. I recommend her! Great Doc.