Dr. Rocio Quintero MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Miami, FL

• Good
  • Bad

November 9th, 2015
Dr. Quintero is an awful professional or best said an unprofessional. She doesn't pay any attention to things you said about your illness, never look at you or get involved with you as a patient. She is sarcastic and all she does is to read in loud voice what other specialists said in previous visits you did to them. As a cancer patient I can say that she disregard your feelings and doesn't take into account your complains about what terrible you feel ( physically I mean). I'm suffering from a lot of pain but never take any pills for it because my liver is not doing well due to toxic meds, however lately the pain is really uncomfortable so I asked her for ibuprofen to help me out to feel a little better from my bone and joints pains, all I got as an answer was a NO, and a had a feeling that she had a complete wrong perception in what I was looking for and was treated as a drug addict. It's good to point that I'm a responsible young person that never have been involved in drugs, alcohol or any substance abuse and for first time in my life (when got sick due to cancer at age of 40) NEVER ever before I used any kind of medicine since I used to be healthy. The waiting time in the clinic she serve as Family Dr. Is ridiculously long (4+ hours). Worst experience ever with this lady, worry! But is hard to me to call her Dr.

October 26th, 2015
Patient
The waiting time in office is terrible even with appointment and if you need to contact the office for a very,very important question or to get results of tests done is almost impossible, the staff never answers the phone. you always get an answering machine that says they will answer within 24 hrs (no way) I've been waitin 3,4 and more days and never received an answer. The Dr. is very good answering her calls when she gets the messages. I believe the staff does not give her the messages.

July 5th, 2010
I'M SORRY BUT I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DOCTOR. SHE ACTED LIKE SHE HAD BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN TO LISTEN TO ME. THIS IS THE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET.

March 30th, 2009
the best doctor
Dr. quintero is the best doctor ever. Helpful,carring,and ect.

November 30th, 2016