A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rock Ripple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rock Ripple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rock Ripple, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripple graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripple has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rock E Ripple MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rock E. Ripple practice?
- Dr. Rock Ripple has 6 office locations.
Dr. Rock Ripple practices Allergy & Immunology near Franklin, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Duxbury, MA.
See Franklin Allergists.