A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rock Ripple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rock Ripple is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripple
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Ripple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rock Ripple, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripple graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripple has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rock E Ripple MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rock E. Ripple practice?
- Dr. Rock Ripple has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rock Ripple practices Allergy & Immunology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Attleboro, MA and Franklin, MA.
See Norwood Allergists.