Dr. Rock Elliott Ripple MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
Learn more about Dr. Rock Ripple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rock Ripple is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rock Ripple, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 9 Areas, including Anaphylaxis, Animal Allergy, and Asthma.6 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripple graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripple has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ripple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rock E. Ripple practice?
Dr. Rock Ripple practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Norwood, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Duxbury, MA and Wareham, MA.
See Norwood Allergists and Norwood Internists.