Learn more about Dr. Rock Ripple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rock Ripple is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ripple
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ripple Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rock Ripple, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Latex Allergy (Latex Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ripple graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ripple has 13 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rock E Ripple MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Rock E. Ripple practice?
- Dr. Rock Ripple has 1 office location.
Dr. Rock Ripple practices Allergy & Immunology near Attleboro, MA.
See Attleboro Allergists.