Dr. Rock Liu MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Walnut Creek, CA

• Good
  • Bad

August 16th, 2017
Dr. Rockson Liu and his robot saved my life!
In a short period of time I learned each cancer patient’s journey is unique. For that reason I will spare you the details which led up to my journey before I met with Dr. Rockson Liu. What is more important to me is to explain my past unwillingness to rarely put faith and trust into others. On July 24, 2017 that pattern of reluctance which has been a constant companion for the majority of my life changed in unexpected way. I met with Dr. Liu to discuss the removal of a large tumor in my colon. My son and I left that consultation well informed and confident my fate was placed in the hands of a competent doctor and his robot. What was the most reassuring to me was the man behind the title of Surgeon. Dr. Liu is a compassionate man that allowed me to relax and surrender my worries which allowed me to enter the operating room, two days later, for a Colectomy Partial Robotic Assisted Laparoscopic procedure in a relaxed and positive state of mind. Even now, while writing this review tears drip from my eyes. Two days after surgery I was diagnosed with Colon Cancer; with the help from Dr. Liu, nineteen days after surgery, I am cancer free. Much to my surprise, twenty days after surgery I walked a total of 7 miraculous miles which was all possible because of the guidance provided by Dr. Liu. If you are in need of surgery or a second opinion you owe it to yourself to consult with Dr. Rockson Liu Dr. Liu and his robot saved my life.

August 5th, 2010