A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocky McAdams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rocky McAdams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McAdams
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McAdams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McAdams graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. McAdams has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Eastland Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocky Lynn McAdams MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rocky L. McAdams practice?
- Dr. Rocky McAdams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rocky McAdams practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.