A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rocky Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saenz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saenz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Saenz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Botsford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rocky Charles Saenz DO and MD is a male Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rocky C. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Rocky Saenz has 1 office location.
- Dr. Rocky Saenz practices Radiology near Farmington Hills, MI.