A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Belkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod I Belkin MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rod I. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Rod Belkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Belkin practices Radiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Radiologists.