A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Belkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Belkin is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Belkin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Belkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hepatitis C
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Belkin graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Belkin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center
- Peacehealth Southwest Medical Center
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod I Belkin MD is a male Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rod I. Belkin practice?
- Dr. Rod Belkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Belkin practices Radiology near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Radiologists.