Dr. Rod Elliott-Mullens Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rod Elliott-Mullens?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 18th, 2009

Although it has been several years since I went to see this doctor (I have moved out of town), I can tell you that he was most professional and had a thorough knowledge of his profession. He did tell me a few things that I did not want to hear, but they were true. He could have just pacified me and send me on my way, but I think it takes a goood doctor to do otherwise. Tell me like it is. I can take it. It is my health, so please do not sugarcoat!

October 7th, 2008

Worst Doctor I have ever seen in my 47 years

This man could not be called a doctor. I have had breathing problems all my life. I went to this doctor for the first time. He came in the room shook my hand and said that there was nothing wrong with me other than I had a smokers cough. He ran no tests and never came within 3 feet of me other than to shake my hand. It was a first time visit and had nothing to base it on. When I questioned it and told him that I have had many doctors tell me other wise. He told me that every doctor I have ever been too was wrong and he alone was right. He without a doubt was the most ignorant, self centered, self-righteous man I have ever met. And has no business calling himself a doctor. He is a disgrace to the medical profession.

August 13th, 2014