A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rod Foroozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Foroozan is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Foroozan, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombosis
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foroozan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Foroozan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Foroozan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rod Foroozan practice?
Dr. Rod Foroozan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.