Learn more about Dr. Rod Foroozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Foroozan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foroozan
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Foroozan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Foroozan, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombosis
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foroozan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Foroozan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod Foroozan BA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rod Foroozan practice?
- Dr. Rod Foroozan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Foroozan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.