Learn more about Dr. Rod Foroozan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rod Foroozan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foroozan
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Foroozan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rod Foroozan, BA, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Giant Cell Arteritis
- Intracranial Sinus Thrombosis
- Ischemic Optic Neuropathy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Retinal Artery Occlusion
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Foroozan graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Foroozan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rod Foroozan BA and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Rod Foroozan practice?
- Dr. Rod Foroozan has 1 office location.
Dr. Rod Foroozan practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.